Lombard, Addison, and Schaumburg, IL Commercial Overhead Door Operator Repair
If your business utilizes commercial overhead doors on a daily basis, then you know the importance of having reliable and robust overhead door operators to maintain a safe and efficient working environment. If your operator malfunctions, schedule commercial overhead door operator repair with DC Garage Door & Services!
Benefits of Properly Working Commercial Overhead Door Operators
Whether you own a restaurant, warehouse, auto repair facility, or shopping center, commercial overhead door operators help your business run smoothly. Keep your property secure and maintain optimal automatic door function with our commercial overhead door operator repair near you.
Don’t put off commercial overhead door operator repair! You could miss out on the benefits of a properly working operator and overhead door system. Fully functioning commercial door operators offer local businesses:
- Enhanced safety and security for employees and customers
- Efficient loading and unloading of goods
- Reduced risk of workplace injuries and accidents
- Increased productivity with minimized downtime
- Protection from outdoor elements and inclement weather
- Cost savings due to improved energy efficiency
- Reduced risk of damage to related door components
Make An Appointment
Available Commercial Overhead Door Operator Repairs
With over 25 years of experience in the garage door industry, you can rest assured that our DC Garage Door & Services team is prepared to handle any commercial overhead door operator repair need you have. From minor adjustments to major replacements, we cover it all!
When you book a repair near Lombard, Addison, Schaumburg, or any of our Illinois service areas, our trained technicians will arrive in a service vehicle stocked with the tools and parts needed to restore your operator to full working condition.
Our Commercial Overhead Door Operator Repair Includes:
- Belt or Chain Replacement
- Motor and Bracket Repair or Replacement
- Gear and Sprocket Replacement
- Gear Covers and Cases
- Safety Sensors and Photo Eye Alignment and Repair
- Control Panel Repair or Replacement
- Circuit Board Repair or Replacement
- Limit Switch Adjustment or Replacement
- Remote Control Repair or Replacement
- Keyless Entry System Repair
- Control Station and Wall Button or Switch Repair
- Battery Backup System Repair
- Trolley or Carriage Repair or Replacement
- Emergency Release Repair or Replacement
- Maintenance, Inspection, Lubrication, and System Testing
Signs That Indicate You Need a Door Operator Repair
- Your overhead door operates more slowly than usual or not at all
- Your overhead door makes strange noises during operation
- Your overhead door reverses direction or stops mid-cycle
- Your overhead door operator motor runs nonstop
- Your overhead door operator light doesn’t turn on or off properly
- Your overhead door operator smells like it’s burning
- Your overhead door doesn’t move when prompted by the remote, wall switch, or control panel
What Our Customers Say
I will use them again if needed!
I would recommend to family and friends. Patient, helpful, fair pricing and very professional. I will use them again if needed!
Arrived on time, evaluated the issue, fixed it quickly. Worked better than it did previously! Outstanding!
Dan installed my garage door and it looks fantastic. Great price and excellent service. Highly recommend.
Book Professional Overhead Door Operator Repair Near You
DC Garage Door & Services is dedicated to keeping your commercial overhead doors operating efficiently! Schedule an appointment with us today, and enjoy:
- 24/7 emergency overhead door service
- Outstanding customer service: read our reviews!
I need a new commercial door operator. What brands do you install?
If your operator is past the point of repair or you want to upgrade to enjoy the latest operator safety and security features, we offer LiftMaster, Genie, and Nice commercial overhead door operator installation.
How long do commercial door operators last?
It varies, but commercial overhead door operators can last anywhere from 10 to 20 years. This depends on many factors, including:
- The frequency of use
- Your maintenance routine
- Weather conditions
- Overhead door weight
- The operator’s brand and quality
Do you offer emergency overhead door operator repair?
Yes, we do! If your commercial overhead door stops working suddenly, risking your property’s security or the safety of your employees and customers, contact us immediately for emergency repair near you! We will inspect your overhead door system to determine if you need a commercial overhead door operator repair or one of our other commercial door repairs, such as:
- Commercial overhead door spring replacement
- Commercial overhead door cable replacement
- Commercial overhead door roller replacement
- Commercial overhead door off-track repair
Check Out Our Specials!
At DC Garage Door & Services Inc., we take care of our customers by providing specials for garage door service.