Local Company Offering Garage Door Panel Replacement in Lombard, IL
At DC Garage Door & Services, we aim to offer home and business owners in the area of Lombard, Addison, and Schaumburg, IL, timely and affordable garage door solutions. That’s why we offer garage door panel replacements as an alternative to replacing an entire garage door when damage occurs to a specific portion. Take advantage of our free consultations, and rest easy knowing we guarantee all our work with factory brand warranties.
Reasons to Consider a Garage Door Panel Replacement:
There are a few situations where a garage door panel replacement should be considered. If any of the following happens to your garage door, contact us right away. We can inspect your garage door and order the necessary panel(s) to get your door back in excellent shape!
- Severe storms can cause localized damage to one or more panels if branches fall into them.
- Doors exposed to high precipitation levels can develop rust or mold on the bottom panels.
- If a driver backs into a garage door while it’s still closed, or there’s an accident with a forklift at your warehouse, panels can bend and dent.
- If a garage door spring breaks and the door crashes to the ground, this can cause damage to the bottom panels.
Garage Door Panel Replacement Benefits
Garage door panel replacement offers residential and commercial customers many benefits. If you are ready to move forward with a garage door panel replacement, schedule an appointment, and we’ll gladly answer your questions and discuss the specifics. Benefits of garage door panel replacement include:
- Budget-friendly – A garage door panel replacement is cost-effective compared to a new residential or commercial garage door installation. Save money by replacing only the damaged portion of your door.
- Increased functionality and convenience – New garage door panels can make it easier for the garage door to open and close smoothly.
- Improved curb appeal and property value – Refreshing damaged or worn-down garage door panels will enhance your property’s wow factor and increase your overall property value. This is especially important for homeowners who are trying to sell their homes and want to make a great first impression.
- Enhanced security and safety – New garage door panels are less likely to be damaged or compromised, adding an extra layer of protection for you, your family, employees, or customers.
- Better insulation and energy efficiency – New panels come with new insulation, leading to reduced energy costs and savings for you!
Garage Door Panel Replacement: What to Expect
The exact process of a garage door panel replacement may vary depending on the specific type of garage door and panels being replaced. It’s important to call on professional technicians, such as the DC Garage Door & Services team, to perform any necessary garage door repairs or replacements. We have the training and experience to ensure a safe and successful garage door service.
Garage Door Panel Replacement Steps:
- Garage Door Inspection – A technician will check damage, wear and tear, and functionality to determine if a panel replacement is needed.
- Panel Selection – The technician and home or business owner will work together to select panels that match your existing panels’ style, color, and material. Sometimes the garage door model number can be used to find an exact match.
- Removal of Damaged Panels – The technicians will unscrew and remove the old panels from the door.
- New Panel Installation – The technicians will carefully place the panels into position and secure them to the door with screws.
- Door Test & Final Adjustments – The door will be aligned with the tracks, and the tension of the springs will be adjusted to ensure maximum functionality. The technicians will complete a final test to make sure the panels are securely in place and the door is working properly.
Upgrade Your Home or Business Garage Door Today!
If you’re unsure if you need a complete garage door replacement or just a panel replacement, DC Garage Door & Services can help. Our team will assess your garage door and panels and make a recommendation based on the age and condition of your door, the extent of the damage, and your budget. If a panel replacement is in your best interest, we’ll help you find the best panels that will blend in seamlessly with your existing garage door, creating a refreshed and cohesive look. Contact us today!
How long does a garage door panel replacement take?
The time required to complete a garage door panel replacement varies based on the size of the door and the extent of the damage. Typically, a panel replacement can be finished in a few hours, but complex repairs might take longer.
How much does it cost to replace garage door panels?
The cost of a garage door panel replacement depends on:
- The size and type of door
- The number of panels being replaced
- The cost of the replacement panels
Contact DC Garage Door for a free quote based on your specific door!
Can I replace garage door panels myself?
Completing any garage door repair or replacement as a DIY project is not recommended unless you have extensive experience with garage doors and the necessary tools and equipment needed to complete the service. If safety guidelines aren’t followed, panel replacement can be dangerous, and further damage can occur to the garage door if mistakes are made.