Local Garage Door Repair Company Serving Antioch, IL
Here at DC Garage Door & Services, we love serving Antioch, IL with professional garage door repair. Our technicians are skilled in all areas of garage door repair, for both residential and commercial customers, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us when you need a garage door repair in Antioch, IL.
Our Garage Door Repair Services
- Garage Door Repair
- Garage Door Opener Repair
- Garage Door Spring Replacement
- Garage Door Cable Replacement
- Garage Door Panel Replacement
- Garage Door Tune-Up
- Garage Door Off-Track Repair
Make An Appointment
What Our Customers Say
Very satisfied customer!
DC Garage has done 2 installs for us over the last 4 years. Both experiences were excellent. They did their work quickly and answered all of my questions. Very satisfied customer!
DC Garage Door Services is highly recommended.
Great service! They are always on time. I highly recommend! Very knowledgeable and decent price!! Also they really care of customers. They came back for little adjustment for free! Thank you!!
I’ll always use them and you should too.
Dan is awesome. Super responsive, extremely knowledgeable, and very honest. I’ll always use them and you should too.
Check Out Our Specials!
At DC Garage Door & Services Inc., we take care of our customers by providing specials for garage door service.
New Garage Door Installation in Antioch, IL
Nothing improves your home’s appearance quite as much as a new garage door. This is one of the top home improvement projects for return on investment! A new garage door replacement is a great way to up your home’s market value, increase your curb appeal, and update your home.
Here at DC Garage Door & Services, we offer all of the latest and best styles, materials, and colors for you to choose from. Here are some of our favorite styles:
- Modern – This door brings a sleek industrial look to any home. These are some of the most unique, prettiest garage doors you can find! They’re so customizable that you can really get whatever you want.
- Traditional – This staple is the most common garage door that you’ll find. It’s tried-and-true and always looks good with any home.
- Carriage House – Nothing says elegance quite as much as this stunning door. Your home will instantly look classier with this garage door style.
- Contemporary – This door is very trendy, and for good reason! It’s a great way to update your space while still keeping it pretty.
Garage Door Spring Replacement in Antioch, IL
Your garage door is the heaviest moving object in your home, and most of that weight is supported by its springs. Your garage door springs are vital to opening and closing your garage door. Without them, it would be impossible to use your garage door effectively. That’s why it’s important to always take good care of your springs.
Signs You Need a Garage Door Spring Replacement
- Your garage door opens at an angle.
- Your garage door is stuck.
- Your garage door makes a grinding or snapping noise.
- Your garage door springs have 3-4″ gaps in them.
- Your garage door starts to open/close and then stops/reverses.
- Your garage door is extremely heavy to manually open.
- Your garage door slams shut.
If your garage door has any of these signs, you may need an Antioch, IL garage door spring replacement. Our technicians will be there in no time to make sure that your springs are working properly. Give us a call at (630) 217-9839 to get started.
Contact Us for Garage Door Services in Antioch, IL
When you need any type of garage door services in Antioch, IL, give DC Garage Door & Services a call! We’ll make sure that your garage door is in good hands. You can trust our reliable team to take care of your garage door needs. Contact us today to get started! We can’t wait to start working with you!
Do you offer any deals or specials?
We do! Check out our Deals page to see what specials we currently have going on!
Do you install or replace garage door openers?
We repair, replace, and install garage door openers for both residential and commercial customers. Check out our Garage Door Opener Installation page for more information.
How often should I have my garage door inspected?
We recommend yearly inspections to make sure that everything is working as it should. This will also help prevent costly repairs down the road.